BLogPro v.2.0 – Bore log software
BLogPro is a bore log software that will help users to create simple soil borehole logs specially adjusted for the Geotechnical Engineer. The pages created include the most commonly used input data such as technical log data, stratigraphy data and laboratory test data. The software can handle multiple pages inside a single project file and offers a user friendly interface for data manipulation.
- Advanced drawing engine that ensures 100% WYSWYG
- Multiple pages inside a single project file
- Every page can have its own properties e.g. paper size, borehole depth etc
- User defined print quality for draft or quality printing according to your needs
- Columns with the most commonly used soil geotechnical properties
- Automatic fit of the report according to the page size
- “All in one page” feature or user defined drawing scale
- Log page supports English, Spanish, Portuguese and Greek languages (not yet fully supported for Spanish language)
You can order BLogPro over the Internet from ShareIt! company with any major credit card. The ordering page is on a secure server, ensuring that your confidential information remains confidential.
As soon as your request has been validated you will receive your registration key by email so that you can unlock the software immediately after your purchase (provided that you entered a valid Registration Name and HardwareID).
|License Name||No. of Licenses||Price per License|
|2 – 5||224 €|
|6 – 10||200 €|
You may freely download a 30 days trial version of BLogPro by clicking the download button below. The trial version becomes full working version after entering the registration data, so this is the only file you need to download. Before you begin the download you must read and agree with the License Agreement.
This setup program installs the latest trial version of BLogPro. It is fully functional but does not allow you to save any project file. After you download the installer software, double click to execute it.
How to Uninstall BLogPro
BLogPro can be uninstalled by:
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Select ‘Uninstall a Program’
- Find BLogPro in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button in the BLogPro Uninstall window
- BLogPro has been tested on IBM compatible machines using Windows® 2000, XP, Vista and 7 operating system
- BLogPro uses about 2.0 MB of disk space