LiqIT v.4.7 – Liquefaction analysis software
Liquefaction of loose saturated cohesionless soils under the effect of strong ground motion, is one of the most complex topic that the Geotechnical Earthquake Engineer can face.
LiqIT is a soil liquefaction analysis software for the assessment of liquefaction potential based on commonly used field data (SPT, CPT and Vs).
LiqIT utilizes the most recent and well-known used deterministic and probabilistc methods that exist today.
- Field data input from Standard Penetration Test (SPT), Cone Penetration Test (CPT) and Vs measurments
- Deterministic and probabilistic liquefaction analysis methods
- State of the art methods such as Seed et al. (2004) and Moss et al. (2006)
- Estimation of vertical settlements induced by soil liquefaction
- Estimation of lateral displacements due to soil liquefaction
- Overall liquefaction potential according to Iwasaki
- Calculations using a reinforced soil by vibro replacement
- Support for GEF-CPT input files
- Support for the Imperial unit system
- Import data from CPT files provided by Gregg Drilling
- Export basic results to various formats
- Extensive report for each method used
You can order LiqIT over the Internet from ShareIt! company with any major credit card. The ordering page is on a secure server, ensuring that your confidential information remains confidential.
As soon as your request has been validated you will receive your registration key by email so that you can unlock the software immediately after your purchase (provided that you entered a valid Registration Name and HardwareID).
|LiqIT||No Longer Available|
*Net prices, additional taxes may apply
Please contact us if you need an educational institution license.
LiqIT is also included in the following bundles:
You may freely download a 30 days trial version of LiqIT by clicking the download button below. The trial version becomes full working version after entering the registration data, so this is the only file you need to download. Before you begin the download you must read and agree with the License Agreement.
This setup program installs the latest trial version of LiqIT. It is fully functional but does not allow you to save any project file. After you download the installer software, double click to execute it.
How to Uninstall LiqIT
LiqIT can be uninstalled by:
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Select ‘Uninstall a Program’
- Find LiqIT in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button in the LiqIT Uninstall window
- LiqIT has been tested on IBM compatible machines using Windows® 2000 and Windows® XP operating system
- LiqIT uses about 2.0 MB of disk space
- LiqIT requires GDI+ library (included in Windows® XP) which can be freely downloaded.