Liquefaction of loose saturated cohesionless soils under the effect of strong ground motion, is one of the most complex topic that the Geotechnical Earthquake Engineer can face. LiqIT is a soil liquefaction analysis software for the assessment of liquefaction potential based on commonly used field data (SPT, CPT and Vs).
LiqIT utilizes the most recent and well-known used deterministic and probabilistc methods that exist today.
- Field data input from Standard Penetration Test (SPT), Cone Penetration Test (CPT) and Vs measurments
- Deterministic and probabilistic liquefaction analysis methods
- State of the art methods such as Seed et al. (2004) and Moss et al. (2006)
- Estimation of vertical settlements induced by soil liquefaction
- Estimation of lateral displacements due to soil liquefaction
- Overall liquefaction potential according to Iwasaki
- Calculations using a reinforced soil by vibro replacement
- Support for GEF-CPT input files
- Support for the Imperial unit system
- Import data from CPT files provided by Gregg Drilling
- Export basic results to various formats
- Extensive report for each method used