LiqSVs is a liquefaction analysis software that accepts SPT and Vs field data.
LiqSVs is a replacement of our LiqIT liquefaction assessment software. We updated the user interface to be similar to the one used in CPeT-IT 2.0 and CLiq 2.0 and also stripped down the offered liquefaction assessment methodologies to the 2 most commonly used methods world wide.
- Field input data from Standard Penetration Test (SPT)
- Field input data from Shear Wave test (Vs)
- Deterministic SPT liquefaction analysis methods according to NCEER and Boulanger & Idriss
- Deterministic SPT liquefaction analysis methods according to NCEER and Kayen et al. 2013
- Estimation of vertical settlements induced by earthquake (liquefaction and compression)
- Estimation of lateral displacements due to soil liquefaction (according to Zhang et al. 2004)
- Overall liquefaction potential according to Iwasaki
- Support for the Imperial unit system
- Export calculation results to XLS or XLSX file format
- Extensive report for each method used