LiqSVs 1.0 – SPT & Vs liquefaction analysis software
LiqSVs is a liquefaction analysis software that accepts SPT and Vs field data.
LiqSVs is a replacement of our LiqIT liquefaction assessment software. We updated the user interface to be similar to the one used in CPeT-IT 2.0 and CLiq 2.0 and also stripped down the offered liquefaction assessment methodologies to the 2 most commonly used methods world wide.
- Field input data from Standard Penetration Test (SPT)
- Field input data from Shear Wave test (Vs)
- Deterministic SPT liquefaction analysis methods according to NCEER and Boulanger & Idriss
- Deterministic SPT liquefaction analysis methods according to NCEER and Kayen et al. 2013
- Estimation of vertical settlements induced by earthquake (liquefaction and compression)
- Estimation of lateral displacements due to soil liquefaction (according to Zhang et al. 2004)
- Overall liquefaction potential according to Iwasaki
- Support for the Imperial unit system
- Export calculation results to XLS or XLSX file format
- Extensive report for each method used
You can order LiqSVs over the Internet from ShareIt! company with any major credit card. The ordering page is on a secure server, ensuring that your confidential information remains confidential.
As soon as your request has been validated you will receive your registration key by email so that you can unlock the software immediately after your purchase (provided that you entered a valid Registration Name and HardwareID).
|License Name||No. of Licenses||Price per License|
|2 – 5||224 €|
|6 – 10||200 €|
You may freely download a 30 days trial version of LiqSVs by clicking the download button below. The trial version becomes full working version after entering the registration data, so this is the only file you need to download. Before you begin the download you must read and agree with the License Agreement.
This setup program installs the latest trial version of LiqSVs. It is fully functional but does not allow you to save any project file. After you download the installer software, double click to execute it.
How to Uninstall LiqSVs
LiqSVs can be uninstalled by:
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Select ‘Uninstall a Program’
- Find LiqSVs in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button in the LiqSVs Uninstall window