SectionMaker v.2.0 – 2D cross sections
SectionMaker is an add-on module for our CPeT-IT software. It provides an easy to use CAD like interface for the creation of 2D cross sections based on the typical geotechnical sections previously defined in CPeT-IT.
SectionMaker is offered as a stand alone application.
- Imports typical geotechnical sections from any CPeT-IT project file
- Supports input in both the SI and Imperial unit systems
- Tools to draw single lines, open polylines, closed polylines and text objects
- Exports section in any major graphic format
- Export section in DXF format (R14 and R2000 format)
You can order SectionMaker over the Internet from ShareIt! company with any major credit card. The ordering page is on a secure server, ensuring that your confidential information remains confidential.
As soon as your request has been validated you will receive your registration key by email so that you can unlock the software immediately after your purchase (provided that you entered a valid Registration Name and HardwareID).
|License Name||No. of Licenses||Price per License|
You may freely download a 30 days trial version of SectionMaker by clicking the download button below. The trial version becomes full working version after entering the registration data, so this is the only file you need to download. Before you begin the download you must read and agree with the License Agreement.
This setup program installs the latest trial version of SectionMaker. It is fully functional but does not allow you to save any project file. After you download the installer software, double click to execute it.
How to Uninstall SectionMaker
SectionMaker can be uninstalled by:
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Select ‘Uninstall a Program’
- Find SectionMaker in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button in the SectionMaker Uninstall window
- SectionMaker has been tested on IBM compatible machines using Windows® 2000, XP, Vista and 7 operating system
- SectionMaker requires about 10.0 MB of disk space
- SectionMaker requires GDI+ library (included in Windows® XP) which can be freely downloaded.
- A 17” monitor is recommended for better performance
- SectionMaker operates only with project files created by CPeT-IT