SimSlope v.1.0 – Slope stability analysis software
SimSlope stands for Simplified Slope stability analysis software. It can be used mainly for preliminary analysis of slopes since it can provide an estimate of the factor of safety with minimum effort from the user. However the minimum constructive elements provided in the program do not allow the software to perform analysis for complex cases. The software is designed for users wishing to perform a quick stability check on a given slope and to get a quick estimate regarding stability and potential failure surface.
SimSlope utilises a variation of Bishop’s method which is applicable to general shape surface and although it does not satisfy complete equilibrium it provides values of factor of safety that are reasonably accurate. For use in routine slope stability analysis, the method is practical and has therefore been incorporated within SimSlope
- Simple to use CAD interface
- Drafting tools to quickly define slope geometry
- Support for linear external loads and phreatic water line
- Fine tuning parameters for locating critical failure shape
You can order SimSlope over the Internet from ShareIt! company with any major credit card. The ordering page is on a secure server, ensuring that your confidential information remains confidential.
As soon as your request has been validated you will receive your registration key by email so that you can unlock the software immediately after your purchase (provided that you entered a valid Registration Name and HardwareID).
|License Name||No. of Licenses||Price per License|
|2 – 5||224 €|
|6 – 10||200 €|
You may freely download a 30 days trial version of SimSlope by clicking the download button below. The trial version becomes full working version after entering the registration data, so this is the only file you need to download. Before you begin the download you must read and agree with the License Agreement.
This setup program installs the latest trial version of SimSlope. It is fully functional but does not allow you to save any project file. After you download the installer software, double click to execute it.
How to Uninstall SimSlope
SimSlope can be uninstalled by:
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Select ‘Uninstall a Program’
- Find SimSlope in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button in the SimSlope Uninstall window
- SimSlope has been tested on IBM compatible machines using Windows® 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 operating system
- SimSlope uses about 5.0 MB of disk space
- A 17” monitor is recommended for better performance.