SPAS 2016 v.3.0 – Seismic analysis software
SPAS 2016 is a simple seismic signal processing and seismic analysis software. It reads seismic data acquired during a CPTUs measurement (or downhole test) and creates the profile of the shear waves velocity (Vs) or compression waves (Vp) for that measurement. SPAS 2016 can process left and right signals independently or create an average estimation using both side signals. Calculations are performed using an implementation of a fast cross correlation function providing accurate results. Users can also validate the results from the software using hand calculation technique from within SPAS 2016.
SPAS is the result of a collaborative effort with Terratek Brazil, a company backed with many years of experience in geotechnical site investigation.
- Support for both shear and compression (S & P) waves
- Supports left and right input signals
- Multiple boreholes in a sinlge project file
- Can be used to analyse seismic piezocone and seismic downhole tests
- Evaluation of the results using a hand calculation technique
- Analytic results of the calculated Vs profile
You can order SPAS 2016 over the Internet from ShareIt! company with any major credit card. The ordering page is on a secure server, ensuring that your confidential information remains confidential.
As soon as your request has been validated you will receive your registration key by email so that you can unlock the software immediately after your purchase (provided that you entered a valid Registration Name and HardwareID).
|License Name||No. of Licenses||Price per License|
|SPAS 2016||1||249 €|
|2 – 5||224 €|
|6 – 10||200 €|
You may freely download a 30 days trial version of SPAS 2016 by clicking the download button below. The trial version becomes full working version after entering the registration data, so this is the only file you need to download. Before you begin the download you must read and agree with the License Agreement.
This setup program installs the latest trial version of SPAS 2016. It is fully functional but does not allow you to save any project file. After you download the installer software, double click to execute it.
How to Uninstall SPAS 2016
SPAS 2016 can be uninstalled by:
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Select ‘Uninstall a Program’
- Find SPAS 2016 in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button in the SPAS 2016 Uninstall window
- SPAS 2016 has been tested on IBM compatible machines using Windows® 2000, XP, Vista and 7 operating system
- SPAS 2016 uses about 2.0 MB of disk space
- SPAS 2016 requires GDI+ library (included in Windows® XP) which can be freely downloaded.
- A 17” monitor is recommended for better performance