SPile v.2.0 – Single pile bearing capacity software
SPile is a software program for the estimation of single pile bearing capacity from field SPT data. This program is a result of the hard work of several foundation engineers, over one thousand pile load tests results and many successful projects.
SPile is the result of a collaborative effort with Terratek Brazil, a company backed with many years of experience in geotechnical site investigation.
- Estimation of single pile capacity from N SPT
- Methods used are directly linked to raw measured SPT blows count
- Support for all major pile types
- Overlay plots to easily compare between various methods
- Analytic results of the performed calculations
You can order SPile over the Internet from ShareIt! company with any major credit card. The ordering page is on a secure server, ensuring that your confidential information remains confidential.
As soon as your request has been validated you will receive your registration key by email so that you can unlock the software immediately after your purchase (provided that you entered a valid Registration Name and HardwareID).
|License Name||No. of Licenses||Price per License|
|2 – 5||224 €|
|6 – 10||200 €|
*Net prices, additional taxes may apply
Please contact us if you need an educational institution license.
SPile is also included in the following bundles:
You may freely download a 30 days trial version of SPile by clicking the download button below. The trial version becomes full working version after entering the registration data, so this is the only file you need to download. Before you begin the download you must read and agree with the License Agreement.
This setup program installs the latest trial version of SPile. It is fully functional but does not allow you to save any project file. After you download the installer software, double click to execute it.
How to Uninstall SPile
SPile can be uninstalled by:
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Select ‘Uninstall a Program’
- Find SPile in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button in the SPile Uninstall window
- SPile has been tested on IBM compatible machines using Windows® 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 operating system
- SPile uses about 10.0 MB of disk space
- A 17” monitor is recommended for better user experience