SPTCorr v.3.0 – SPT correlation software
SPTCorr is an acronym of SPT correlation software, which is used for estimating various soil properties from the Standard Penetration Test blow count. SPT is a widely and most frequently used in-situ test for geotechnical exploration. It is useful in a wide variety of soils, from weak clays and loose sands to dense sands and hard clays.
- Calculations for corrected SPT blow count N60 and N1,60
- Relative density, Dr
- Friction angle, phi
- Modulus of Elasticity, Es
- Undrained strength, Su
- Settlement estimation for non-cohesive soils
- Bearing capacity estimation for non-cohesive soils
- Settlement estimation for pile groups on non-cohesive soils
- Summary report of all correlations
You can order SPTCorr over the Internet from ShareIt! company with any major credit card. The ordering page is on a secure server, ensuring that your confidential information remains confidential.
As soon as your request has been validated you will receive your registration key by email so that you can unlock the software immediately after your purchase (provided that you entered a valid Registration Name and HardwareID).
|License Name||No. of Licenses||Price per License|
You may freely download a 30 days trial version of SPTCorr by clicking the download button below. The trial version becomes full working version after entering the registration data, so this is the only file you need to download. Before you begin the download you must read and agree with the License Agreement.
This setup program installs the latest trial version of SPTCorr. It is fully functional but does not allow you to save any project file. After you download the installer software, double click to execute it.
How to Uninstall SPTCorr
SPTCorr can be uninstalled by:
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Select ‘Uninstall a Program’
- Find SPTCorr in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button in the SPTCorr Uninstall window
- SPTCorr has been tested on IBM compatible machines using Windows® 2000, XP, Vista and 7 operating system
- SPTCorr uses about 2.0 MB of disk space