SteinN Pro v.2.0 – Settlements analysis software
SteinN Pro is a useful software for contacting preliminary settlements analysis below a rectangular footing. All calculations are contacted according to the procedure described in DIN 4019. SteinN Pro can perform a paramteric analysis based on a given range of footing pressure and footing width. All results are presented in an extensive report. The software can perform a parametric bearing capacity analysis for the given range of footing dimensions according to the procedure described in DIN 4019 taking into consideration the partial factors from Eurocode 7.
- Calculations for up to ten (10) soil layers
- Calculations for a single rectangular footing
- Calculations for flexible or rigid footing
- All calculations are contacted according to DIN 4019 for vertical and centric loads
- Parametric settlements analysis for a given range of footing width and footing pressure
- Parametric analysis of bearing capacity according to DIN 4017 for drained conditions
- Report with results from the parametric analysis
You can order SteinN Pro over the Internet from ShareIt! company with any major credit card. The ordering page is on a secure server, ensuring that your confidential information remains confidential.
As soon as your request has been validated you will receive your registration key by email so that you can unlock the software immediately after your purchase (provided that you entered a valid Registration Name and HardwareID).
|License Name||No. of Licenses||Price per License|
|SteinN Pro||1||59 €|
You may freely download a 30 days trial version of SteinN Pro by clicking the download button below. The trial version becomes full working version after entering the registration data, so this is the only file you need to download. Before you begin the download you must read and agree with the License Agreement.
This setup program installs the latest trial version of SteinN Pro. It is fully functional but does not allow you to save any project file. After you download the installer software, double click to execute it.
How to Uninstall SteinN Pro
SteinN Pro can be uninstalled by:
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Select ‘Uninstall a Program’
- Find SteinN Pro in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button in the SteinN Pro Uninstall window
- SteinN Pro has been tested on IBM compatible machines using Windows® 2000, XP, Vista and 7 operating system
- SteinN Pro uses about 2.0 MB of disk space