StoneC v.5.0 – Vibro replacement design software
StoneC is an easy to use vibro replacement design software (stone columns). Vibro replacement is an accepted method for subsoil improvement, that is achieved with the installation of large columns of coarse backfill material in the ground, using special vibrators.
StoneC was tested for accuracy by The Vibroflotation Group and was found to perform well.
- Performs vibro replacement design calculations according to the method described by Priebe
- Supports both rectangular and triangular stone columns grid installation patterns.
- Different stone columns diameters in every subsoil layer
- Imports soil layer sections from our CPT interpretation software CPeT-IT
- Foundation type can be rectangular or circular
- Performs settlements calculation according to DIN 4019 for vertical and centric loads
- Performs bearing capacity calculations according to the method described by Priebe with and without the partial factors from Eurocode 7 (Final EN 1997-1:2004)
- Generates an extensive report of the results
- Supports both SI and Imperial unit systems
You can order StoneC over the Internet from ShareIt! company with any major credit card. The ordering page is on a secure server, ensuring that your confidential information remains confidential.
As soon as your request has been validated you will receive your registration key by email so that you can unlock the software immediately after your purchase (provided that you entered a valid Registration Name and HardwareID).
|License Name||No. of Licenses||Price per License|
|2 – 5||254 €|
|6 – 10||191 €|
You may freely download a 30 days trial version of StoneC by clicking the download button below. The trial version becomes full working version after entering the registration data, so this is the only file you need to download. Before you begin the download you must read and agree with the License Agreement.
This setup program installs the latest trial version of StoneC. It is fully functional but does not allow you to save any project file. After you download the installer software, double click to execute it.
How to Uninstall StoneC
StoneC can be uninstalled by:
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Select ‘Uninstall a Program’
- Find StoneC in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button in the StoneC Uninstall window